Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas on January 3,2011

I have been hiking on the trail called Life these pass few days and absorbed  in just putting one foot in front of the other. Trying not to stumble, and trying not to fall flat on my face. When I came to to the side trial called Christmas, walked right on passed it and never even missed it. We, my wife and I, spent the 25th trying to fly to TX and then flying to TX. We arrived at our destination at 4:00am Sunday morning. We were at church by 10:30am and attended my 34 year old nephews funeral at 3:00pm. Dec. 26,2010.  God is good! Let God be God! May God's will be done! I'm so glad that I'm a Christian and know God is in control.  We returned to SC, welcomed in the new year and now life continues.

The new knee joints are still doing fine, they did not like the airplane ride, but survived being hugged by strange seats. Walked a good mile and a half on the 31st, then 2 miles on the 2nd, then today was able to hike the Brissey Ridge Trail located at Paris MT. State park. This is 2.4 miles of up and down hiking. Have hiked this trail several times and always enjoy it. Took about 45 mins. longer then I usually take, have a long way to go to get back in shape. That's OK, one step at a time one day at a time. Return to work Thursday and the normal routine of life begins. Have been out of work for four months and have liked not working, but alas all good things must come to an end.

Trust everyone has a good 2011. Lord willing we will be able to hike, camp, backpack, and paddle through out this year. I am really looking forward to having pain free knees by the end of the year, will keep all informed of the progress.

Back later

Turtle









.

No comments: