Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New knee joints-9-21-2010

Today is Nov.15,2010.  I just finished two hours of physical therapy in a warm pool of water. Both of my knee joints were replaced 9-21-2010. I am starting over! Recovery is going well, I will be hiking again soon.
       As I start hiking the easier short trails and working my way backup to backpacking trips I will be keeping a blog of my progress. Any one who is interested in tagging along, put on the hiking shoes and join me as I slowly get these knees in shape and return to the woods!
I now walk three laps around a track every other day and do the PT the other days. After Thanksgiving will increase to four laps which equals one mile! Now I am excited about that.

Nov.16  Walked my three laps today in the rain, just a light mist.  It always feels good to walk. Not to cold, good deep breaths of fresh air. Always good to be out doors.

Be back soon!

Turtle








No comments: